Full-Day Visit: Rookie for a Day
Get to know our dogs and puppies, help with daily activities on our 100+ acre ranch, and explore the trails that lead along the Takhini River. This full-day experience provides you with an in-depth introduction to the unique world of competitive sled-dogs and the highly recognized ethical care and operations of Muktuk Ranch.
Here’s what you get:
- A fun and informational day helping with activities and learning about dog culture.
- Join our river walk, dogs included. Please note: you may get a little wet!
- Opportunities to learn about our internship program from certified guides.
- Hand-on, supervised experience training,
feeding and interacting with the dogs and puppies.
- Lunch and hot beverages included.
Duration: Seven hours. Tour runs from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please ask about discounts for youth, children and groups of more than 6 people. Children 4 years and younger are FREE.
Departure Dates: Daily for May – November
Duration: 8 Hours
Book ahead or drop in. Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.