Get to know our dogs and puppies, help with daily activities on our 100+ acre ranch, and explore the trails that lead along the Takhini River. This full-day experience provides you with an in-depth introduction to the unique world of competitive sled-dogs and the highly recognized ethical care and operations of Muktuk Ranch.
Here’s what you get:
- A fun and informational day helping with activities and learning about dog culture.
- Join our river walk, dogs included. Please note: you may get a little wet!
- Opportunities to learn about our internship program from certified guides.
- Hand-on, supervised experience training,
feeding and interacting with the dogs and puppies.
- Lunch and hot beverages included.
Duration: Seven hours. Tour runs from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please ask about discounts for youth, children and groups of more than 6 people. Children 4 years and younger are FREE.
Call OR email your booking inquiry OR select the BOOK NOW Paw above.
Please book at least one day in advance.
Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.