Here is the ideal way to learn about our prized athletes – Muktuk’s 100+ Alaskan Huskies – and what it takes to be a competitive musher. You’ll meet a certified expedition guide, hear about our ethical operations, learn about the Yukon Quest and how integral dog-sledding is to our Yukon history.
Here’s what you get:
- An introduction to our family of friendly dogs, puppies, and retirees.
- A guided walk-about of our kennel, ranch and main lodge.
- An interactive walk to the Takhini River with a team of dogs.
- Enjoy a short video about the Yukon Quest.
- Your choice of assorted refreshments.
Duration: Two hours starting at 1 p.m and 4 p.m.
Booking details: Tours offered daily. Book ahead or drop in.
Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.