Taste of Yukon Combo Tour and Dinner
Dogs can show you so much love and teach you so much.
Join us for an in-depth introduction to sled-dogs, learn about our family of dogs and the standard of care that goes into the kennel. An informative and interactive afternoon, learning of the Yukon Quest and and our unique Yukon lifestyle followed by a one of a kind northern dinning experience. This is an authentic Yukon experience where you can share our lifestyle for an evening.
Here’s what you get:
- An introduction to our family of friendly dogs, puppies, and retirees.
- A guided walk-about of our kennel, ranch and main lodge.
- An interactive walk to the Takhini River with a team of dogs.
- A glimpse into winter with sled dogs and tales from the trails, including a sled demonstration and the how to’s of taking care of your team.
- Meet, pet, and love every single one of our friendly Alaskan Huskies.
- Taste of Yukon Dinner featuring bison and salmon appetizers, elk, bison, arctic char, sides, salad and of course dessert.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate.
Muktuk Adventures is fully licensed, during your meal enjoy a selection from the Yukon Brewery or fine wines.
Want to stay a bit longer? Enjoy a night in our B&B & Guest Ranch
Allow 3.5 hours. Tour starts at 4pm Dinner at 6pm.
Tours offered Wednesday through Monday. Must be booked in advance. Please call, email, or book online through selecting the BOOK NOW Paw. Minimum 2 person per booking. Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.
We also have the shorter lunch version with Bison-Burger instead (Appies, Salad and Dessert included) for $55/person, lunch at 12pm, tour from 1pm to 3pm
Departure Dates: May – Sept Sunday, Monday,Wednesday and Thursday Duration: 3.5 hours
Book ahead. Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.