Taste of Yukon Combo Tour and Lunch
Dogs can show you so much love and teach you so much.
Join us for an in-depth introduction to sled-dogs, learn about our family of dogs and the standard of care that goes into the kennel. An informative and interactive afternoon, learning of the Yukon Quest and and our unique Yukon lifestyle followed by a one of a kind northern dinning experience. This is an authentic Yukon experience where you can share our lifestyle for an evening.
Here’s what you get:
- An introduction to our family of friendly dogs, puppies, and retirees.
- A guided walk-about of our kennel, ranch and main lodge.
- An interactive walk to the Takhini River with a team of dogs.
- A glimpse into winter with sled dogs and tales from the trails, including a sled demonstration and the how to’s of taking care of your team.
- Meet, pet, and love every single one of our friendly Alaskan Huskies.
- Taste of Yukon Lunch featuring blueberry elks sausage and salmon appetizers, bison burger and fresh salad and of course dessert.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate.
Muktuk Adventures is fully licensed, during your meal enjoy a selection from the Yukon Brewery or fine wines.
Want to stay a bit longer? Enjoy a night in our B&B & Guest Ranch
Allow 3 hours. Tour starts at 12pm until 3pm
Tours offered Wednesday to Monday. Must be booked in advance. Please call, email, or book online.
Minimum 2 person per booking. Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.
We also have a dinner version available.
Departure Dates: May – September on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays
Duration: 3.5 hours. Min of 4 guest required for tour to be held
Book ahead Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.