Yukon Guest Ranch / B&B with Panoramic Views
The lodge is designed and operated with an eco-sensibility, and yet is also has modern comforts of running water, electricity, bathrooms and showers. While there is no access to cooking facilities for the guest rooms, we do provide any meals required. Cooking facilities are available in our two guest cabins.
- Front desk hours are between 9am and 9pm
- Arrivals after 9pm are self check in. Instructions will be at the front desk
- Large Dining Area & Sitting Area
- Upstairs Common Reading Room with Comfortable Seating
- Large Outdoor Deck
- All the Dogs you want to Pet!
- Walking trails (and dogs to go with you)
Activities at Muktuk:
- Mushing (winter)
- Training Runs (fall)
- Takhini Hotsprings
- Horseback Riding
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve
Muktuk Ranch is a pet-friendly establishment. However, pets must be leashed or kenneled, except when inside your cabin, and under control at all times. Clients are responsible for any major damage caused by their pets.