Northern Lights and Huskies - April
Northern Lights and Huskies in the Yukon
You love dogs?
Then this is the perfect tour for you. Spend 2 nights with us and enjoy some true northern hospitably while getting all the dog love you can imagine and the chance to see the aurora.
The temperature do vary at that time of year but you do not have to worry as Muktuk Adventures will provide you with all warm gear needed to get the most out of your adventure.
You will not just be able to get your chance to see northern lights, we will also take you to the Wildlife preserve where you get to see Yukon wildlife and you get to have a soak at the Takhini Hot springs and you get to try some ice fishing as well.
The trails really depend on the weather this late in the season but there is a chance to add a half day dog sledding once on site depending on the trail conditions
This will be your perfect Yukon getaway.
Included in this package
- 2 nights accommodation in a main Lodge ( shared bathrooms)
- 1/2 day ice fishing excursion
- 1/2 day visit at the hot springs and wildlife preserve
- pick up and drop off at the airport or downtown
- all meals while staying on site
- possibility of seeing northern lights from the lodge (not guided)
Not included in this package
- travel insurance (we highly recommend that you get travel insurance)
- flights from and to Whitehorse
- alcoholic beverages (beer and wine for sale on site)
- personal hygienic items
To have the most enjoyable stay we recommend the following items
- warm socks preferably wool
- warm hat
- some gloves for nighttime taking pictures of aurora
- a headlight
Muktuk Adventure will provided following (incl in package)
- warm pants, jackets, gloves and boots
Departure Dates: April 1st to April 15th
Book ahead .