Dawson City Canoe Trip
Day 1 – arrival at Muktuk Adventures. Your guestroom or cabin is reserved for you in our unique B&B. We are located in the breathtaking ibex valley along the Takhini River. You get to meet the 4 and 2 legged family of Muktuk and settle in.
Day 2 – getting ready we will go over all the gear and make sure everybody is set for their adventure and then drive to Carmacks from where we will start our adventure.
Day 3 to 11 Yukon River our journey will take us through some breathtaking country. The shores of the Yukon are home to many different species of Yukon wildlife and we might see grizzly bears, black bears, moose, beavers and an abundance of birds.
Day 11 and 12 – Dawson City home of the Yukon Gold Rush. This old western style city has a lot of charm and we will have a couple days to explore its rich history
Day 13- Return to Muktuk Adventures we will depart Dawson in the morning and will be back at Mukluk in the afternoon. One more night at the lodge to spend time with the dogs and share stories of your adventures.
Day 14 – Departure we will bring you to the airport for your departure flight or to downtown depending on your travel arrangements.
Itinerary is subject to change depending on race flow and weather conditions
- Transportation to and from Muktuk
- one canoe for 2 people from Carmacks to Dawson
- 2 nights accommodation in Dawson City (single room surcharge$400)
- return transport from Dawson City
- one night accommodations before and after the trip at Muktuk (shared bathroom)
- All meals at Muktuk Adventures and on the trail
- experienced wilderness guide
- camping equipment
- Flights, (can be added from Vancouver to Whitehorse)
- travel insurance,
- alcoholic beverages
- meals while in Dawson City
- rain gear
Departure Dates: July 29 2018