Full-Day Visit: Rookie for a Day Fall
Experience life as a Muktuk Intern
Get to know our dogs and puppies, help with daily activities on our 100+ acre ranch, and explore the trails that lead along the Takhini River. This full-day experience provides you with an in-depth introduction to the unique world of competitive sled-dogs and the highly recognized ethical care and operations of Muktuk Ranch.
Here’s what you get:
- Hands-on, supervised experience feeding, training, and interacting with the dogs and puppies for a day
- Join in as the dogs enjoy their exercise.
- Help get the teams set up for the Fall Training Runs and welcome them back from their run.
- Opportunities to learn about our fall and winter training from certified guides.
- Lunch and hot beverages included.
Duration: 7.5 hours. Tour runs from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Please ask about discounts for youth, children and groups of more than 6 people. Children 4 years and younger are FREE.
Please book at least one day in advance.
Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.
Daily departures September – November
Duration: 7.5 hours
Book ahead or drop in. Transportation is available for an additional modest fee.