Family Fun With Dogs
Enjoy your Yukon winter with our amazing dogs and take your family and friends for a ride of their lifetime. Round off your adventure with some hot chocolate and smokies around a campfire.
Each tour will be a private tour containing only one family or social bubble. The shortest tours we offer are half day tours which include approx 2hours of dog sledding. Our dogs love to run and they do not enjoy it if they only get to go for short little loops, and the happiness of our dogs is our first priority. That said we do offer one option for large family bubble with little children. This option has limited availability and is only available for family/social bubbles of 9 to 15 participants, no exceptions.
Family and Friends with Children 2 to 11
Children under the age of 12 will be riding in the sled and adults will be driving the
sled. If conditions allow we will be using the river trails for this tour. Each child will
have to be accompanied by an adult that is driving the sled. Maximum number of
participants is 8.
$176 + gst per adult
$105.60 + gst for children 7 to 11
Children under the age of 7 are free of charge.
Family and Friends 12 and older
Each participant will be able to drive their own dog team. We have two options of trails. We will either use the river trail which is flat, easy and scenic or we will use our forest trails which are exciting, fun and physically more challenging. We can decide and discuss which trail we will be using during the booking process. (Temperatures and trail conditions will also impact the decission on which trail we will be using) Time on the trail will be approx 2hours.
Maximum number or participants is 4 on the forest trails and 6 on the river trail. There has to be at least one adult in the group.
$176 +gst per adult
$132 + gst per child
Campfire and smokies have to be booked separately.
Keep in Mind
– must love dogs
– must be comfortable around large dogs
– outdoors only
– bubbles only, in accordance with health and safety guidelines
– you need warm clothing
– children under the age of 12 each will need to be accompanied by an adult
– must follow safe six guidelines
– must have own transportation to our location
– this is a physical activity comparable to cross country skiing (especially in the forest trails)
– 10 am and 2pm tour starts available
– advanced booking required
– book over email or phone
-credit card required at time of booking
– free cancellation up to 72 hours before trip starting time
– need to sign waiver release form to be able to participate
– temperature cut off -25celcius for children -35 for adults.
– campfire and smokies have to be booked separately