Experience the pristine beauty of the Yukon hiking, canoeing and horseback riding
Being part or our family and live with over 100 dogs in a peaceful setting along the shores of the Takhini River, and explore the surrounding areas on day trips.
Pick up from the airport or Hotel depending on guest prior arrival. Check in their rooms in the lodge, introduction to our off the grid lifestyle with 120 dogs. Dinner at the lodge.
Day trip Canoeing on the Takhini River and Yukon. Picnic on the shore of the Yukon. Dinner back at the lodge at Muktuk Adventures.
Day trip horseback riding. Each guest will have their own horse. Horseback trails around fox lake.
1 day hiking with some of our dogs. Trails depend on participant’s availability.
Morning at the lodge. Afternoon Wildlife preserve and Takhini Hotsprings. Farewell dinner at the Muktuk Lodge
Day 6 departure day:
Muktuk will drop off guest at the Hotel or airport depending on their travel arrangements.
- Transportation from and to airport
- Accommodation in guestroom in wilderness lodge (shared bathroom)
- Home cooked healthy meals (diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free….
- Day trip horseback riding
- Day trip canoeing
- Day trip hiking with a dog
- Admission for hot springs
- Admission for wildlife preserve
- As much time with our friendly dogs as you like
- Alcoholic beverages
- Trip cancelation and medical insurance
- May 21st to May 26th
- June 4th to June 9th
- June 18th to June 23rd
- June 25th to June 30th
- July 2nd to July 7th
- July 9th to July 14th
- July 23rd to July 28th
- July 30th to August 4th
- August 6th to August 11th
- August 14th to August 18th
- August 20th to August 25th
- August 27th to September 1st