The Teslin River is located in the southern Yukon and flows to Hootalinqua, its confluence with the Yukon River. It is part of the homeland of the Teslin and Tlingit first nations.
This canoeing adventure will start at Johnsons Crossing and we will paddle on the Teslin for about 200km before we continue on the Yukon River for another 170km.
The Teslin was a lesser-known gold rush route. It is an easy and scenic paddle. Spotting moose, bear, caribou or eagles is not uncommon.
Enjoy the quiet and vast Yukon landscapes during your easy day of paddling and indulge into delicious meals cooked over open fire before you cozy up in your tent along the river shore.
Our experienced guides and cute dogs will make this canoe trip even better. And with the night at our cozy wilderness lodge before and after your trip this is just about as perfect as it gets
Included in the Teslin River Trip
- Transportation from and to airport to our lodge
- 1 night accommodation in guest lodge or true Yukon Cabin prior to trip
- 1 night accommodation in guest lodge or true Yukon Cabin after the trip.
- Home cooked healthy meals (diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free) during your lodge stay and on the river.
- 7 nights camping (4 nights along the Teslin River, 3 nights camping on the Yukon River)
- As much time with our friendly dogs as you like
- fishing license
- certified, knowledgeable and experienced wilderness/river guide
- camping gear incl sleeping bag, therm-a rest and tent
Exclusions of the Teslin River Trip
- Alcoholic beverages
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance
- flight from and to Whitehorse
June 25th 2023
8 spots left
July 30th 2023
8 spots left
Singel traveler surcharge if private room/tent required $350
Advanced booking required.
5% gst needs to be added