Yukon River Canoe Trip - Muktuk to Carmacks
Paddling the world famous Yukon River
Follow in the footsteps of the gold rush stampeders, paddling the scenic Yukon river.
With this guided canoe trip you will discover a number of historic sites including:
Along the way you will be in awe with the endless wilderness surrounding you, the photography is amazing.You just never know what might be around the next bend, there could be a moose crossing or a Bear stroking along the shore.
There is no experience required to paddle the Yukon River.
Under construction – please come back
- Transportation to and from Muktuk
- One canoe for two people from Muktuk to Carmacks
- return transport from Carmacks
- One night accommodations before and after the trip at Muktuk Adventures (Cabin)
- All meals at Muktuk Adventures and on the trail
- Experienced wilderness guide
- Camping equipment including sleeping bag
- Flights, (can be added from Vancouver to Whitehorse)
- Travel insurance,
- Alcoholic beverages
- paddle gloves and shoes
- Rain gear
customized starting dates available for group booking of min 4, depending on availability