Yukon River Canoe Trip - Muktuk to Carmacks
Paddling the world famous Lake Laberge in the Yukon
Canoeing on the mighty Yukon River will be one of your most rewarding adventures ever!
” There are strange things done in the midnight sun
By the men who moil for gold;
The Arctic trails have their secret tales
That would make your blood run cold;
The Northern Lights have seen queer sights,
But the queerest they ever did see
Was that night on the marge of Lake Lebarge
I cremated Sam McGee”
The Yukon River has been the main highway of the famous Yukon Gold Rush.
Follow in their footsteps and paddle the Yukon River while our experienced river guides take you back in time.
The Yukon river is home to and abundance of wildlife and paddling is a great way to get a chance to see some moose or bear along the shore, or watch the eagles soar above you in the endless Yukon Sky.
There is no experience required to paddle the Yukon River.
Under construction – please come back
- Transportation to and from Muktuk
- One canoe for two people from Muktuk to Carmacks
- Return transport from Carmacks
- One night accommodations before and after the trip at Muktuk Adventures (Cabin)
- All meals at Muktuk Adventures and on the trail
- Experienced wilderness guide
- Camping equipment including sleeping bag
- Flights, (can be added from Vancouver to Whitehorse)
- Travel insurance,
- Alcoholic beverages