Muktuk to Lake Laberge
Join us on this short and sweet canoeing adventure on the Yukon River.
After spending a night at our unique location we will start our adventure right behind our lodge on the Takhini River. It will be about 2 hours until we reach the world famous Yukon River where we will have a shore lunch before we continue our paddle on the Yukon.
We will set up camp for the night along the shores of the Yukon, and enjoy a delicious meal cooked for you by our experienced wilderness guide.
The next morning we continue our paddle to Lake Laberge. Lake Laberge is an impressive 50km long lake, we will paddle only about 10km on the Lake. The views are stunning and we never know what we get, it might be flat like glass or we might have to paddle against the wind.
Our shuttle will pick us up at Deep Creek, from there we will go back to our lodge where you will have another night to enjoy the company of the dogs and share stories of the trip over a nice dinner.
- Transportation to and from airport
- 2 nights Accommodation in guest lodge or true Yukon Cabin
- Home cooked healthy meals (diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free….)
- 1 night camping along the Yukon River
- 1.5 days canoeing
- As much time with our friendly dogs as you like
- Certified wilderness/canoe guide
- Camping gear incl sleeping back, therm-a rest and tent
- Alcoholic beverages
- Trip cancellation and medical insurance
- Flight from and to Whitehorse
July 28 – 4 spots
August 17 – 4 spots
August 24 – 5 spots
Sep 4 – 6 spots
Single traveler surcharge if private room/tent required $350
Advanced booking required.
5% gst needs to be added.