Yukon Saddle & Paddle
Experience the pristine wilderness of the Yukon while being part of our family.
Here’s what you get:
- Full day hiking in the scenic Ibex Valley
- Half day canoeing on the Takhini River
- Half day horseback riding in the Fish Lake area
- All meals
Add-on: add on extra nights before or after the tour
Day one – Friday
Pick up from town or the airport Friday afternoon no later than 5pm
Check in at Muktuk Adventures, dinner at the lodge
Leaving for Canoe trip on Takhini River up to Yukon River approx 2 hours
Return to lodge
Day two – Saturday
Full day hiking or sightseeing tour
Lunch on the trail
Dinner back at the Muktuk Lodge
Day three – Sunday
Am horseback riding 3hour ride.
Back to Muktuk for lunch
Check out at 2pm
Transport to airport or hotel.
Guest can spend as much time with the dogs as they like.
- ½ day canoeing
- full day hiking or sightseeing tour
- ½ horseback riding
- All meals
- Transport from and to airport/hotel
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel and medical insurance
Children 5-11: $540
Children 12-17: $720
Departure Dates: starting May 19th every Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon